Whereboutiqueshop.com respects your privacy. This policy explores what necessary personal information we may collect, and how we might use this information.
Our Commitment to Privacy Protection
It is our commitment and corporate policy to comply with all applicable state and federal privacy and data protection laws. It reflects the stance we place on earning and bonding the trust of our customers, who share their personal information with us.
By using our Whereboutiqueshop.com or providing personal information to us, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree, Please don't use our site.
Governed by applicable law, whenever Whereboutiqueshop.com collects personal information, we will:
- Collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent;
- Process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected;
- Take commercially reasonable and available steps to ensure that your personal information is safe-guarded for its intended use;
- Not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to "opt-out";
- Information Collected on Our Sites and How It May Be Used
When you access and use Whereboutiqueshop.com, there are 3 ways we may collect information about you:
1. IP Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser We collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes the IP address assigned dynamically by your Internet service provider when you connect to our site. We don't collect the information on the type of your browser and the underlining window OS. The information we receive depends on the settings on your web browser. However, Please be informed that information provided by your browser does not identify you personally. We use this information to create statistics that help us improve our sites and make them more compatible with the technology used by our Internet visitors.
2. Sales Order Created When Customer Finishes Shopping We request information from the user on our order form when making a purchase. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer's order. If we have difficulty processing an order, this contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer.
3. Information You Knowingly and Voluntarily Provide
Whereboutiqueshop.com collects the information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use our site. For example:
Catalog, Newsletters, Etc.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our catalog, newsletter, etc., we ask for contact information such as name, street address and email address to provide these communications. Out of respect for users privacy we provide a way to opt-out of these communications. On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send you an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though you can deactivate your account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
Surveys & Sweepstakes
From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys or sweepstakes. Participation in these surveys or sweepstakes is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, shipping address and email address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Special Offers Established
Members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special offers and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present you the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
Our users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information. For example, our order form has an 'opt-out' mechanism so users who buy a product from us, but don't want any marketing material, can keep their email address off of our lists. We may also use the information we collect for various business purposes such as customer service, fraud prevention, market research, improving our products and services, and providing you and your company with information and offers we believe may be of interest to you. In most cases, we ask you to indicate your choices at the time and on the page where you provide your personal information.
Sharing Personal Information
We will not sell personal information collected from our Internet sites to mailing list brokers without your express consent. We will permit you to make choices about the disclosure and/or transfer of your personal information. In most cases, we ask you to indicate your choices at the time and on the page where you provide your personal information.
Safe-guard Your Personal Data
Your personal information will generally be stored in our databases. All of these databases are stored on servers located in the United States. Whereboutiqueshop.com maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. For example, we use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to transfer personal information over the Internet.
Changes to this Policy and our Privacy Statements
Whereboutiqueshop.com reserves the right to update or modify this Policy, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this Policy. We also reserve the right to update or modify our Web Site Privacy Statements, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised Privacy Statement on the applicable Internet Site. If we modify this Policy or any Privacy Statement, the modifications will only apply to the personal information we collect after we have posted the revised Policy or Privacy Statement on the applicable site.